- 2006-2007 Fellowship in Pain Medicine (ACGME Accredited)
UCLA/VA Hospitals Los Angeles, CA
- 2003-2006 Residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago Northwestern University Chicago, IL
- 2002-2003 Internship in Internal Medicine and Neurology
Northwestern Memorial Hospital Chicago, IL
- 1997-2002 Medical School
Northwestern University Medical School Chicago, IL
- 1994-1997 Bachelor of Science
Communication Sciences and Disorders Northwestern University Evanston, IL
- The Scholl Recognition Award for Rehabilitation Research, 2006
- Cum Laude, Northwestern University, 1997
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Texas Medical Association
- Texas Pain Society
RECOGNITION IN TEXAS
- Texas Superdoctors Rising Stars 2014
17051 Dallas Parkway Suite 400
Addision, TX 75001
Dr. Lin is board certified by the American Board in Pain Medicine. He received his medical doctorate from Northwestern University Medical School in 2002, followed by residency at the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago. He then went on to complete a fellowship in Pain Medicine at UCLA in 2007.
Dr. Lin’s training allows him to employ a broad range of treatments, ranging from more conservative therapies (physical therapy, occupational therapy) to more advanced treatments (epidural steroid injections, radiofrequency ablation procedures, spinal cord stimulators).
Dr Lin works with his patients to create an individualized treatment program to help manage their pain, return them to a higher level of function, and most importantly improve their quality of life.